Opinions on Zoella's fizz bar

May 10, 2015



Everyone these days has heard of Zoella (Zoe Sugg): she's a massively famous blogger/youtuber. Last year, Zoe Sugg released her very own beauty line: see my post about Zoella beauty and it has been quite a success.

I had thoroughly enjoyed using some of her other products, so I wanted to give the 'FIZZ BAR' a go! Thank you to my friend who bought this as a prezzie for me:).

I love a good bath so was extremely excited to be able to use this product after hearing lots of good stuff about it.
My impressions of the product: I love the packaging; it's extremely dainty and cute. The actual product looked pretty cool too, shaped as a chocolate bar.
Using the product - I used two squares of the product and thought that it was enough considering the amount of bath water I was using. The product did smell really good, but it wasn't a very clear smell (you couldn't really smell it once it was in the bath), it did the job and fizzed, but I didn't feel there was anything spectacular about it. That being said, I love that it's a product that doesn't have to be used all at once. I do like the scent, it's the same as all the other products in the line; a very fresh, floral smelling scent. My skin did feel fresh and clean afterwards too.

I didn't think it was anything to compare with a bath bomb you'd pick up at Lush, but for the money it's a good product (200g for £5.00 at Superdrug). Perhaps if I were to use more squares next time it would work better for me.

Overall, I would award the product 6/10. It's very simple and is good if you want a quick 'freshening up' bath.



Have you tried the product? What did you think? 
 
 Have a great week!
Love, Eve
xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love that it left my skin so soft, but 100% agree on it not being anything special - which is a shame as she seems to love Lush so much! xo

    Jessica Ann | Beauty, Lifestyle & Thoughts ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree that it left my skin feeling soft, but I feel that there are so many products on the market that do all that this one does and a lot more! Yes, it is a shame. Thanks for your comment Jessica xx

      Delete
  2. Nice to see a good, honest review on this! This was one of the products I was thinking of picking up - but it it's not really as good as Lush products, then I may steer clear of it!
    Christel | http://www.makeupper.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that it has been a useful post! I don't think it's a bad product; on the whole it's pretty good, but I'd prefer to buy a bath bomb from Lush to have the whole package of appearance, scent and feeling! xx

      Delete