F4F#37 - QUOTE OF THE WEEK 03

May 08, 2015

google images

I have to apologize that this weeks Fit4Friday is going to be a quick one - I haven't had time to pre-write due to my exams (which began today:(). I thought it would be nice to share a fitness motivation quote now and again in order to give you all a little inspiration!

Today's quote: 'strive for progress not perfection' is something that I think we should all keep it mind when we are trying to make a change. A lot of people believe that they'll completely change in a matter of weeks when in reality progress takes time, so look at progression rather than the final result.

Thanks for reading!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think everyone needs to remember this in all strokes of life, perfect quote!
    x

    ReplyDelete