5 Tips to Confidence

July 13, 2015

Haia friends!

How are we all today? I hope you're all nodding and saying 'good', but if not I hope that you'll feel better soon.

Today I'm doing a post all about confidence because having confidence is something that is incredibly important. Obviously it's not good to be a cocky big headed person, but it's also not good to have a low self-esteem either. Confidence is something I have really struggled with, but I can finally say that I do feel somewhat confident in myself. If you googled 'how to be more confident' there would be so many different tips on gaining confidence because everyones take and journey to confidence can be completely different. 

1. Speak to new people - meeting and communicating with new, different people is fabulous in gaining confidence as you are put out of your comfort zone of just communicating with your regular company. It is a fabulous way to feel as if you have the ability to meet new people and get on with people by just being yourself. 

2. Find something you enjoy and are good at - if you have a hobby you enjoy and feel as if you have a talent at, do it and praise yourself for achieving at it. This could mean setting up a blog (which will also help with tip one as you'll get the opportunity to talk to fellow bloggers). Having something you feel good when doing will make you feel like you are good at things and will give you more confidence when trying new things too.

3. Present yourself well (clothes and smile) - if you dress in clothes you like then you'll feel much more relaxed and more confident in yourself. REMEMBER TO SMILE TOO - a smile is contagious, really makes you look confident in yourself and can really trick you into feeling confident too. Get that beautiful smile out!

4. Don't over think - You can often over think things, which can lead to you beginning to doubt yourself. Don't over think it - just do it!

5. What's the worst that could happen? - Following on from the last point, I think people lack confidence when they make up 'what if?' scenarios, 'what if people think I look ugly?' 'what if I look silly?' 'what if I mess up?' . For the majority of times these 'what ifs' don't even exist and you need to just get on with it, feel good about it and have belief in yourself.


I hope you liked my tips :)

Share your confidence tips in the comments!

Love, Eve
xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These tips are amazing and very true to be honest! I think that overthinking is the worst thing we can do to ourselves and even though knowing that I do it more often than I should! I think that not being with people that make us feel bad and being with people that we enjoy is very important too! Great post! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rita! I really, really agree with what you're saying - some people can have such a negative influence on our confidence. Thanks again for such a lovely comment xxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post as always Eve : ) I think meeting new people and doing things outside of your comfort zone helps improve confidence!! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Jess!! I really agree with you - doing new things / meeting new people really builds confidence in yourself and your abilities! :) xxx

      Delete