F4F#44 - how I feel about fitness & blogging.

July 10, 2015

Hi everyone, 

Today's Fit4Friday is going to be different to the regular ones as today I just wanted to chat with you all.

I hate to say it, but recently I've been feeling a bit 'mehh' about blogging. I have considered on several occasions just giving up on my little blog because I feel as if I've hit a brick wall. I haven't gained any followers, I'm not getting many comments and I just don't know what to post about. 

On Monday, I started a 'week of happiness' series which was supposed to be 5 blog posts on happy feelings, but ended up as being just two. The reason for this is, I spent so much time putting those posts together and they didn't seem to be of interest to readers. It has been hugely frustrating for me trying my very best to put posts up of quality when it seems my readership is slowly decreasing. 

I have had to take a step back and think 'where do I want to go from here?' It hit me that I need to post when I can and about what I want. I have to stop pressurising myself to post three times a week and just do what I can. I have decided that my biggest passion is fitness and living a healthy lifestyle, so I'm now going to call the blog a fitness and healthy lifestyle blog (there will still be the occasional beauty post here and there). I am really learning a lot about fitness and health as I am training to become a fitness instructor and I think it will really aid me in putting up informative and hopefully interesting posts in the future. 

I am aiming to continue posting this Fit4Friday series as they are my favourite posts to write about and I believe that we should all do things that we enjoy and have a passion for. I want my blog to be written to it's best quality and I really want to be enthusiastic about it, so I believe that changing it up a bit and putting less pressure on myself will do just that.

CREDIT : source

Thanks for sticking by me.

Love, Eve
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments