Week Of Happiness - Day 2 - music.

July 07, 2015

Day Two - "music"

I have recently really realised the positive things music can do for me when I am feeling down. I love listening to either relatable songs to how I'm feeling or I just turn on a feel good/happy playlist.

Being able to sing out loud, fake making a music video or just dance around really lifts up my mood. 

At the moment I am loving listening to any Spanish (especially Shakira and Enrique Iglesias) music, the chart music, the feel good Spotify playlist or I love listening to my throwback to primary school disco playlist. 
I listen to most of my music on Spotify; It's fabulous (NOT SPONSORED HAHA!) What I love about Spotify is you can search for music/playlists to suit whatever mood you are in and you are more than likely going to find something! 

If you want to listen to my 'throwback' playlist (which really takes me back to primary school), here it is (thank me later ;) ). 

Next time you are feeling a bit down in the dumps play your favourite song and have a little boogie (dance), it does really work. 

google images - CREDIT - KCGRAPHICS.TUMBLR.COM

What's your favourite feel good / happy song?

Thanks for reading!
Love, Eve 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments