F4F#43 - 20 different ways to exercise

July 03, 2015

I have been really brain storming Fit4Friday possible topics recently and I realised I had never done a post that gives lots of different forms of exercise to do. I always used to struggle with finding the most enjoyable exercise for me, it took me a few years to actually enjoy exercise, but truthfully I didn't know there was so much out there to offer. Everyone is different and therefore will enjoy different exercise. Here is a list of 20 different exercises: 

source
1. Running
2. Walking
3. Use your local gym
4. Floor/body weight workouts
5. Cycling outdoors
6. Circuits class
7. Bootcamp class
8. Spin class
9. Zumba class
10. Aerobics class
11. Muscle toning class
12. Swimming
13. Rugby/Football/Netball/Hockey
14. Yoga
15. Pilates
16. Boxing
17. Dancing
18. Gymnastics
19. Skiing 
20. Climbing

There are some ideas for you! Remember, you can try a handful (or all) of these and workout which ones you enjoy and work well for you. If none of these do end up floating your boat, do some research because there are lots more out there!

What is your favourite form of exercise?

Thanks for reading!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Love, Eve
xx

BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I find Zumba, Bootcamp and the Gym itself are my favourites :) although Fitness Blender have some great workouts online! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Zumba and using the gym! Ooh thanks Rebecca- I'll have to check that out! xx

      Delete