F4F#47 - Training To Become a Gym Instructor

July 31, 2015

Hello everyone.

I am so sorry for my blog being of poor standard recently. I have had a lot on my plate these past weeks and I've been left feeling exhausted. I will be aiming to up my game, but I can't make any promises to how often I'll post (I'm trying to make sure there is a new post every Friday though!)

I really wanted to do a post about becoming a gym instructor etc as I feel maybe some of you are interested (perhaps not?) haha. If you didn't already know, I am studying to become a gym instructor at the moment. It is a lot of work, but it is something I am incredibly passionate about so with the goal in mind I am working to achieve it.

The course consists of course work, two theory exams and a practical exam. The course takes place online through an E-learning pathway and over two face-to-face learning weekends (this is when the exams take place too). The course cost £450 to enrol in; this may sound very expensive, but it's okay compared to other prices. The company sent me all my materials (books, e-learning password etc) via email so it's very convenient in that way and can be completed in your own time (I have done mine in about 6 weeks). I will (fingers crossed) be completing the course mid August (if all goes well) which is very exciting. 

Do I feel confident? Not as confident as I'd like to feel, but I'm getting there. There is a lot to take in and it can be at times very overwhelming, but I'm doing my best to keep a clear and positive mind about it all.  Although I have my doubts (will I pass?) I am really enjoying doing the course and I will be sure to do a follow up post afterwards to let you know it all went and with more details about it.


Thanks for reading!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Love, Eve
xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Best of luck for the rest of your course Eve, although I'm sure you won't need it and will be fabulous! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need lots of luck haha! Thank you Jess - it really means a lot! :) See you soon xxx

      Delete