F4F#45 - GIVE IT A GO!

July 17, 2015

Hi everyone,

Today I wanted to let you know that you can do it. It is very easy to be put off by a challenge, but with the attitude of just giving it a go, you can do it.

I never used to like anything sporty/active AT ALL. When I tell people this these days they just stare at me with disbelief because keeping fit is something I love. I love exercise. 
When I was younger the only times I really wanted to get off my sofa and do something was when I'd watch Helen Skelton taking on some kind of crazy, amazing Blue Peter challenge. I thought to myself 'I could do something like that', but always doubted my abilities as far as physicality goes. 

I remember my mum having to convince me to attend my first Zumba class. I did not want to go. I thought I'd be rubbish at it and that it would be awkward/embarrassing. I was wrong. Over a year and a half later and here I am, about to train to become a Zumba instructor (this Sunday). EEEEK!
What I'm saying is: you don't know until you try. Be brave and give it a go. You might end up hating it and never doing it again OR you may just end up loving it. 

If you don't give things a go or challenge yourself you won't get anywhere. You have to take the plunge and do it, otherwise you won't improve. Progression leads to success. 

"If you never try, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW"

Sorry for the quick post today! I am preparing to travel up to Brighton tomorrow ready for Zumba on Sunday & I'm also working on my fitness course work! 

HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND.

Love, Eve
xx


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Believe it or not, I'm on the same boat. I was never very sporty but I was active, and when I started Zumba that's when I found a passion for health and fitness :) my sister and I are avid gym-goers, and always get excited about Zumba Thursdays!

    How are you training to be a Zumba instructor? :) I'd love to try something like that! x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zumba has had a massive impact on my life and I'm so glad to hear it's done a similar thing for you. I am travelling up to Brighton to a one-day Zumba instructor course - if you visit the Zumba website there are details on different instructor trainings. I'd love to hear if you end up training as instructor! Thanks for your lovely comment Rebecca xx

      Delete
  2. Love this Eve! : ) Best of luck with your fitness course - you'll be fabulous! xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment Jess - it means a lot! :) All the best with your work with BBC! See you soon xxx

      Delete