F4F#48 - Workout Playlist

August 07, 2015

Hi everyone and a very happy Friday!

Today's Fit4Friday is basically me sharing my current workout playlist! Music is a real essential for me as it keeps me motivated and keeps me working at a pace. Here are some of my favourite songs to exercise to at the moment...


1. Bang Bang - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
2. Addicted to You - Shakira
3. California Gurls - Katy Perry ft. Snoop Dogg
4. Crazy Love - Mara ft. Beto Perez
5. Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
6. We Are One (Ole Ola) - Pitbull ft. Jennifer Lopez & Claudia Leitte
7. Popee - Francesca Maria ft. Beto Perez
8. Dale Dale - Francesca Maria 
9. Largadinho - Claudia Leitte
10. Bambalam - General Degree
11. Break Free - Ariana Grande
12. Let's Get Loud - Jennifer Lopez
13. O.P.A - Zumba® Fitness (Beto & Myrto)
14. Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars
15. Royals - Lorde

source

There we go! I am always changing my playlist so I'll be sure to update this in the future! Thanks so much for reading!
 Have a fabulous weekend - I have a busy one this weekend with two theory fitness exams on Sunday :/ ...wish me luck! haha

Speak soon!
Love, Eve
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments