F4F#50 - ZUMBA®

August 28, 2015

I need to sit back for a minute and come to terms with the fact that I am writing the 50th edition of Fit 4 Friday! How the heck have I kept it going for so long!? I quite simply adore writing this series and I do hope that you readers like it too (remember there is now a F4F page with every F4F in order) 

Today I wanted to do a special post to me. I can't believe I haven't already done one on this before - maybe I was saving it to the special 50th? Today's post is about Zumba®.

Zumba is extremely important to me. Since beginning Zumba (January 2014), I have changed and grown so much. Zumba has given me that feeling of place and has helped me to gain lots of confidence. The happiness Zumba has given me is something I cannot quite describe. I now have a licence to teach Zumba. It is something I wanted to do for a very long time and am so happy that I can finally say that I've managed to do it. It excites me that I will be able to share my Zumba love with others. Seeing people smiling and letting go of their worries. 
During a Zumba class you can be anyone; I like to imagine myself being Shakira (haha). I have spoken to so many people who have not only lost weight through doing Zumba, but who have also been able to meet new people through attending the class. This is definitely true for me, I have met so many fabulous people because of beautiful, wonderful Zumba. Yes, Zumba is a workout, but it's exercise in disguise. 


Copyright © 2014 Zumba Fitness, LLC | Zumba® and the Zumba logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC. 
If ever you are in need of a bit of exercise or just want a little giggle: find your nearest Zumba® class or instructor by searching on Zumba.comclick here

Zumba is something that I look forward to so much and being able to call myself a Zumba instructor is an absolute honour. LET IT MOVE YOU


Thanks for reading!
Have a fabulous weekend.

Love,
       
xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


Zumba® and the Zumba logos are trademarks of Zumba Fitness, LLC. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congrats on your 50th F4F! :) It's great that you have found something that you truly love xxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely, lovely comment Jess! :) xxx

      Delete