A Lovely Weekend in Brighton

August 02, 2015

Mid July I visited Brighton for the first time in my life and had a fantastic time. I thoroughly enjoyed exploring the lanes and walking across the pebble beach (and of course attending my Zumba® training - that was amazing!) I thought today I'd share with you some of the photos I took during my weekend in Brighton!



I absolutely love how beautiful Brighton is. The beach and the buildings were so beautiful and had lots of history.






I am so disappointed I didn't go on the famous Brighton Pier due to lack of time, but it looked amazing...especially at night (the photo below does it no justice!)


ZES Sandra and I after the Zumba® training :) 

I hope that you've enjoyed reading this post and looking through the photos!

Have a fabulous week!

Love, Eve
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments