Ice Cream in Cardiff #weheartcardiff

August 10, 2015


Well hello there! How are you today?

I spent my weekend in Cardiff on my level 2 fitness course and had a fabulous time there, so thought I'd do a Cardiff appreciation post: #weheartcardiff <3. 

Cardiff is the capital of Wales (a country in the UK if you weren't aware) and it's a blinkin' lovely city (perhaps I'm a little bias as I'm a proud Welshy!)
There is so much to do, so much to see. If you watch Dr Who, you'll definitely recognise some of the sites and if you love to shop, there are plenty of shops here! 
My favourite places to be are either in the big shopping centre, in the Millennium Stadium or at Cardiff bay (what a lovely place Cardiff bay is!)...

I spent a lot of my weekend on the course, but when I had time off I enjoyed spending time in Cardiff bay. There is so much going on; including shows at the Millennium Centre, street performances, fair rides, the Doctor Who experience tour (see my review: here) and also plenty of places to eat looking out at the river; what more could you ask for?
Having had quite a bit of experience there (I've tried out a few places), the bay is a marvellous place to tuck into some grub. This weekend we enjoyed tucking into a burger at the Gourmet Burger Kitchen (GBK) *mouth waters as I type*, Pizza Express and having an ice cream (pictured above) in some little cafe place (can't remember the name), which was yummy (I had mint chocolate chip...YUM YUM YUM!! The ice cream and view were totally instagram worthy : see my instagram here )

There is so much going for Cardiff - I love it (I think you may know this after reading this post, haha!) and I just thought it deserved to be said in a post. 


Sorry for such a random / unplanned post, but I hope you enjoyed!

Have a fab week!
Love, Eve
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments