youtube faves - august '15

August 26, 2015

Hello everyone, 

As the weather has been getting more and more rainy, there has been a lot more stay in and binge watch youtube days. I love discovering new channels to watch, so thought it would be nice to share some of my recent favourites for you all to discover and enjoy too. 


credit - source
1. i covet thee - I seriously adore Alix's videos. She has an absolutely lovely, friendly personality. Her videos are top quality and really enjoyable to watch. 

My favourite video from her this monthQ&A! LIFE, UNIVERSITY & YOUTUBE #AskAlix | I Covet Thee

2. HelloOctoberxo - Suzie is one of Alix's friends and that is how I was introduced to her videos and like with Alix, I love Suzie's personality. Her friendly personality make her amazing videos even more wonderful.

My favourite video from her this month Vlog: Five Days In California! | Hello October

3. Eve Bennett - I may be a little bias about this one because of her name (haha), but I do really love her videos. She is close in age to me (about a year younger than me) making her very relatable. I really respect her in making her videos at this age and think it's fantastic how her channel has grown recently.

My favourite video from her this monthHUGE BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES HAUL AND GIVEAWAY! | Eve

4. Lucy & Lydia - I love these two twins. They are so bubbly and fun. It is a pleasure to watch their videos and to see them gaining lots of success in the online world.

My favourite video from them this monthVLOG: New Hair, PLL Cupcakes & Summer In The City | LucyAndLydia

5. TrueBeutie - Gemma is fantastic. I've been subscribed to her for a while, but it's only now I'm really getting into her videos. Gemma is the same age as me, so watching her achieve so much is very inspiring.

My favourite video from her this monthBoho / Festival Inspired Hairstyles

Thanks for reading!

Love ,

       
xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments