PLL - It's Time To Be #fAcetoface

August 11, 2015

Hi guys!

Today I wanted to put together a quick post just before the BIG A REVEAL!! I am a huge PLL fanatic and like all fans have been trying to work out who A is since season 1. Can you believe the time has come? I certainly can't. I feel for you who have been watching for 6 years. I've been waiting for over a year and am seriously nervous, but of course EXCITED!

source
I have so many theories to who A could be...who do you think A is? 

source
I am super excited to finally get some answers. This will be the last post I'll write not knowing who A is. How weird is that? Or maybe you don't really care? Haha! 

Will you be watching the PLL finale?
It's time for us finally to be fAce to fAce with A.


Love, Eve 
xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments