BLOGMAS 04 : My New Dressing Gown

December 04, 2015


Today's BLOGMAS is going to be a quick one as I've been very busy today...sorry...I hope to redeem myself tomorrow! Better something than nothing, huh? 

I wanted to give a shoutout to my new dressing gown in today's post as I absolutely flipping LOVE it!! It's the cosiest and fluffiest dressing gown in all the land...it's a real beauty! Yes, before you ask, I did learn of it from watching one of Zoe (Zoella)'s favourite videos a little while back, but I have been on the hunt for a new dressing gown and this one ticks all the boxes.

Check it out: M&S : currently out of stock, but keep a look out! I have found that M&S stock a large range of lovely dressing gowns this year, so have a little browse and maybe you'll see something you love! M&S DRESSING GOWNS

Hope today's post wasn't too bad/boring! Sorry!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:



You Might Also Like

0 comments