BLOGMAS 24 : Christmas Eve Essentials!

December 24, 2015

Happpppyyyyy Christmaaaass EVVVEEEE! Can you believe it? I certainly can not. With Christmas eve comes traditions and I thought I'd share with you my Christmas eve essentials that are part of my Christmas eve traditions!



1. EVERY Christmas it is essential that my brother and I watch 'The Santa Clause'. It's a film we've been watching on Christmas eve for YEARS and hopefully one we'll continue to watch for Christmases to come (we've already watched it this morning!)

2. Hot Chocolate WITH MARSHMALLOWS - I normally avoid the extra sugar that comes with marshmallows, but if you can't have them Christmas eve, when can you have 'em?

3. The Night Before Christmas - Christmas eve wouldn't be xmas eve without this book. It's the ultimate bedtime story!!

4. Christmas PJs...this doesn't need explaining.

5. Arthur Christmas became a xmas eve must-see last year and I hope that now it will, like The Santa Clause, be a tradition to watch for years to come. 

6. Chocolates - Celebrations, Roses, Heroes....etc. You have to have CHOCO!!

Are any of these your essentials? What are your Christmas eve must haves?

Wishing you the best Xmas eve! See you tomorrow ON CHRISTMAS DAY for the LAST Blogmas!! 

Love you guys lots!!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


All photos are from google images :))

You Might Also Like

0 comments