BLOGMAS 06 : The Holly Jolly Christmas TAG

December 06, 2015


Today I am doing THE HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS TAG! 




1. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last-minute?

My Christmas shopping starts ASAP (usually beginning of November), but I always end up doing some of it last minute!

2. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?

Definitely Elf or Arthur's Christmas - they are my favourite Christmas films ever!

3. Which do you like better: Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

Christmas day feels like the longest day of the year, but I love it! All the excitement kicks in on Christmas Eve, so I do love Christmas eve, but Christmas morning is amazing! 

4. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?

The first weekend of December - My mam does the decorating, she's very fussy about it looking perfect! Hehe!

5. White lights or colored lights?

I'd prefer a warm white light.

6. Are you guilty of peeking at your presents or do you like the surprise?

I sometimes accidentally tear the wrapping paper...

7. Would you rather live in a gingerbread house or in Santa’s Workshop?

Santa's Workshop - I'd love to work with the elves. 

8. Tell us your Christmas Eve traditions!

1. I love to go into town to buy some last minute treats and soak up the atmosphere. 
2. I love watching The Santa Clause trilogy. 
3. We normally have a lovely Christmas eve meal. 
4. Love watching Vlogmas videos, drinking a hot chocolate. 
5. The biggest tradition...reading/or listening to 'The Night Before Christmas.

9. If you could be under the mistletoe with anyone who would it be?

I could list a few celebrity crushes I wouldn't mind smooching!

10. What tops your tree?

A star!

11. Can you name the 12 days of Christmas?

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me....
Maybe not! Need to learn that I suppose!

12. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?

We did a bit of carol singing when I was in primary school, but these day I don't do much!

13. Do you countdown to Christmas? If so, how many days are left?

UUUUUUMMMMM YES I DO!!!!!  19 SLEEPS TO GO!

14. What are some foods and treats you can count on having every holiday season?

Mince pies, Gingerbread men, CHRISTMAS DINNER, hot chocolate, chocolate, chocolate orange.....THE LIST IS NEVER ENDING....

15. How has Christmas kept its magic for you as you’ve grown older?

Christmas is the most magical time of the year. Believing is seeing. Believe in that magic!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments