let's talk about 2016....

December 31, 2015

Happy New Years Eve. I watched a video yesterday from the Lean Machines, it was about being the best person you can be, by being realistic and by setting small goals everyday. It really made me think, why do we put so much emphasis on a new year? I think for me it's all about hope and knowing that anything could happen in the next 12 months. It's a blank canvas. I really agree with them, that when it comes to people being completely unrealistic with their goals, there's no point, but I think we should set ones we know we have the ability to achieve and keep setting further goals throughout the year. I have thought about my 2016 goals and also where I want Haia Eve to be in 2016, and here's a post giving you a brief roundup of my hopes for 2016 and what to expect from my blog. 


- I want to give myself lots of 'me' time in 2016 and feel a lot more relaxed + less exhausted
- Work hard, but don't work too hard. This is similar to the above goal. I want to do my best, but I don't want it to lead to me getting worked up & stressed.
- Be a good person. I like to think of myself as a happy and positive person, I just hope that in 2016 I will be able to continue on this path.
- Be good at my job. The fitness industry is something I've wanted to get into for ages and I recently got a job in the industry (eek); I am about to embark on (hopefully) a long career in it - I just hope to be able to show my love for the industry by doing a blinking good job.
- Enjoy - I really want to enjoy the things/people that I love and really appreciate them.
- Be healthier - I won't give up on chocolate etc., but I really need to try to be a bit healthier with my diet.
- Dedicate more time to exercise - I love keeping fit and recently I've cut down on the amount of exercise I do. In 2016 I want to do an extra hour a week in the gym/or going for a run.

...and now for Haia Eve...

I love my blog and through doing Blogmas, I've discovered I've been a bit lazy this year with my content. I really want to improve on my post quality in 2016. I also really want to venture into turning Haia Eve into more of a fitness/healthy lifestyle blog with the odd beauty/fashion post. 


There are my hopes. What are yours?

Speak to you next year.


Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:


You Might Also Like

0 comments