BLOGMAS 13 : Under £15 Gift Guide (Tesco Direct)

December 13, 2015

Today I thought I'd make an affordable gift guide featuring items for both female and male for UNDER £15.00 and all from Tesco. I will do more affordable gift guides in the future (if I get the chance) as I had so much fun putting this one together! 

There are clickable links below for each gift featured.


1. Katy Perry - Meow! - £12.95
2. Old Spice Gift Set - £4.25
3. John Frieda Set - £5.00
4. Starbucks Gift - £8.00
8. Baylis & Harding Gift - £7.50

I hope you enjoyed!

Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the Starbucks mugs! Have one on my wishlist! xx

    Jessica Ann ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! There's one on mine too! Have a lovely Christmas Jessica & thanks for commenting! xx

      Delete