BLOGMAS 12 : TOP 5 VLOGMAS

December 12, 2015

One of my favourite things about the run up to Christmas is VLOGMAS. Today I wanted to share my favourite Vlogmas' of 2015...

1. Zoella
I am a massive Zoella fan, as a lot of people are. I love her vlogmas - it puts a huge smile on my face and they're so fun to watch!
2. Tanya Burr
I love Tanya's videos and her Vlogs are no exception! Her Vlogmas is full of Christmas spirit.
3. FleurDeForce 
Fleur's Vlogs are easy to watch - I've been watching her for ages, I love her and Mike so much! Watch her VLOGMAS you won't regret it!
4. Alisha Marie
Alisha is seriously so lovely. She's always so bubbly and is so, so funny! 
5. Emily Canham
I love Emily. It's so amazing how far she's come in the last year. I can remember watching her 2014 VLOGMAS, this year's is just as brilliant.
Love,

      

xoxo

keep up to date with me - follow me here:

You Might Also Like

0 comments