F4F#12- my fitness playlist

July 04, 2014

Hey guys,

A very happy friday to you all. WOOOOOOOOOOOP! 

Today as part of F4F, I thought I'd share with you my current workout playlist. 
My workout tunes consist of upbeat tunes, that'll keep me going. 
This playlist does change from time to time, but if you know me well you'd know that Shakira will almost always pop up- I mean, who doesn't like a bit of Shakira motivation?

SO HERE THEY ARE...




1. Any Way You Want It- Rock of Ages movie cast
2. Beautiful Liar-  Beyonce & Shakira
3. Dare (La La La)- Shakira
4. Juke Box Hero / I love Rock 'n' Roll- Rock of Ages movie cast
5. Love You Like a Love Song- Selena Gomez
6. Mmm Yeah- Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull
7. Shark In the Water- V.V Brown



What are your favourite workout tunes?

Thanks for reading!!
Have an amazing weekend!

Take care,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments