lazy night in

July 15, 2014

Today I wanted to do a slightly different post to my average, I thought I'd share with you some of my lazy night in essentials
I don't know about you lot, but I adore those lazy & cozy nights on the couch, snuggled up under my duvet.

Now I know it's summer time and it's lovely and light outside during the evenings, but sometimes (especially in UK/Wales) that isn't the case, sometimes there's call for a cozy night in on those rainy summer evenings.

My favourite things to do on these particular evenings are firstly to get into my comfy pyjamas...


I then like to locate my favourite guilty treat (recently, caffe latte ice cream from Tesco!!) YUM!!:)

An essential for me on these less warm evenings is hot chocolate. My absolute favourite hot chocolate is the options belgian chocolate one, which I make in my favourite mug!



Finally, I snuggle up on the sofa and watch a film or television programme (Catfish/Kardashians/Friends/Housewives/Neighbours/Vera/New Girl) -They are my current favourites! I usually spend the evening chilling there watching one (or all) of those programmes while tucking into my favourite treats! 


So there we go, there are some of my favourite things to do on a cozy evening in! 


What do you like to do? What are your essentials?

Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments