Haia Eve - Liebster Award

July 31, 2014

Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to be answering the questions set by Katherine (click here to visit her fab blog!) and the Lunas (click here for their brilliant blog!) as part of the "Liebster Award". I was very excited to be tagged for this (thank you Katherine and the Lunas for tagging me!) as I think it's an absolutely brilliant way to give new and less well-known blogs the recognition they deserve!

During the Liebster Award a blogger (with under 200 followers) is tagged to answer 11 questions and then tags other bloggers (less than 200 followers) to have a go answering the questions that they've set.


Rules! 
1. Thank the bloggers who nominated you
2. Answer the set of questions they gave you
3. Nominate eleven bloggers, and let them know

So I'm going to give these questions from Katherine a go!

1. Why did you start your blog?

I've always been interested in creative writing and absolutely loved the idea of sharing your creativity with others. I was fascinated reading other blogs and always fantasised over creating my own. 
I decided that blogging would be a brilliant activity for the skill section of my DofE award, so I gave it a go and created a blog under the name 'hub4teens', a few weeks later I decided that the title wasn't right and with a bit of brainstorming 'Haia Eve' was born!

2. What is the one beauty product you can't live without?

This is terribly difficult for me! Hmm.. perhaps my t-zone cleanser, I've been using it very regularly recently to reduce spots and blackheads.

3. What is your favourite beauty brand?

Again, very tough! I was a huge MUA fan, but recently I haven't been as interested in their products, although the value is brilliant for a quite good quality product!
And then there's Rimmel which I really like, but I have to say Maybelline, I adore their mascaras and I love baby lips!

4. Do you have a youtube channel?

No.

5. If you could take a youtuber shopping who would it be?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I'm afraid I'll have to cheat a little and list a few...
I love Zoe and Louise as I think they'd be a lot of fun!
Then there's Bethany...amazing style and a laugh...
and Fleur...she again has brilliant fashion sense...
then I love M (imhereforever) 's style too!...
too many to choose from...

6. Are you reading any books at the moment?

I am reading two actually.
- Ash on a young man's sleeve for English
- Nemesis - A Welsh book which I've had to take a break from for my English one.

7. Who is your favourite blogger?

I love Evelina Barry and Lily Melrose.

8. How long ago did you start blogging?

I started blogging at the end of March this year.

9. Who inspires you most?

I got asked this question at the beginning of the last school year, and truthfully I cannot choose just one. I am very lucky to have a few people who inspire me.

10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully, I'll have a strong idea of where I want to go with my life, if not, I see myself still developing as a person and learning where I'm headed in life.

11. What would be your dream job?

When I was younger I always wanted to be Rose Tyler (Dr Who) or Helen Skelton (Blue Peter) or a singer, these days my dream job is very different, I'd absolutely love to teach. 

Next the questions from the Lunas...


1. Which place in the world would you love to travel to and why?

I would LOVE to go to Australia, mainly because I adore the soap opera Neighbours- I'd love to visit Ramsay Street!

2. What was the worst thing you have ever done? 

Hmm...I don't even know. Probably the worst thing I've done or experienced is being in a situation where you unintentionally upset someone, which leads to me getting upset.  

3. What was the craziest thing you have ever done? 

Watched a Broadway show and met Daniel Radcliffe! That's pretty crazy to me!

4. What kind of food do you like the most?

I love Italian food- I could survive on pasta and pizza. I also love Peanut Butter!

5. Who is your role model? 

I have a few role models that I know personally. As far as 'well-known' role models are concerned, I always loved Billie Piper and Helen Skelton. I also like Karren Brady as she inspires me to be a strong woman!

6. If you could change your past, would you change it? 

No. I have had some lovely memories in my past that I wouldn't like to lose. As far as the mistakes in my past are concerned, I wouldn't change them for the reason if I hadn't made them, I'd almost certainly make them in my future. I've learnt a lot from my past.

7. How and where was your first kiss? 

Sad I know, but I am yet to experience my 'first kiss'

8. What gives you power in life?

I really had to think long and hard about this, I even asked others for their take on this question. With much deliberation I've come up with my answer: the people. Knowing I have so many people who are willing to listen to me when I need to talk and offer answers when I have questions really powers me through in my life, apart from the support I have, another power for me is intelligence and more specifically emotional intelligence, I think it's a terribly important thing to have and gives me a lot of power as an individual. 

9. What do you never forget when you leave the house? 

Recently, my contact lenses. My eyesight is horrendous! 

10. Who would you take with you to a deserted island? 

Hermione Granger, she'd know a spell to get us home!

11. What do you wish for the future? 

To be a strong, kind and happy woman, who leads a healthy life. 

The lovely bloggers I'd like to nominate are:

Kathryn
Jennifer
H
Sarah Patricia
Ella
Jessica
Lola K-O
Josie

The questions I would love you to answer...

1. What is your all time favourite clothing piece?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. Why do you like blogging?
4. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
5. What is your favourite guilty food pleasure?
6. What is your favourite TV show?
7. What is your dream location to visit?
8. Beauty or fashion?
9. Any weird habits?
10. Describe your blog in three words?
11. What is your favourite blog?

There we go! Thank you again for nominating me Katherine & the Lunas! 







Thanks for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Gotcha questions answered! Thanks for nominating me :)

    http://whoissarandipity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination, I only just got around to my post but it's up now!
    Thanks again, Josie :)

    ReplyDelete