Haia Eve-- favourite blogs JULY 2014

July 24, 2014

Blogging is a fantastic thing. 
You have the power to inspire others through your posts and show your personality. The other hugely important thing about blogging is that it's a community. 
I have decided to do a post once in a while where I share some of my current favourite bloggers in hope that you'll check out their blogs and enjoy them too! Here goes...

mascara-and-maltesers

I love Belle's blog. It's a very attractive looking blog! 
She's got some brilliant and flawless photography and her content is absolutely brilliant. 
Any beauty blogger lovers, give her a read!

allthingsbeautiful-x

Jess my fitness friend. I LOVE her blog! It's one of the very first blogs I got into, and I still love it to this day. Jessie is a fantastic writer and her photos and layout give the blog a brilliant look.

nimblenote

I really love the style of this blog, very creatively done. 
I can clearly tell that a lot of work goes into this blog and I really love that the blog has an array of different types of posts. 

carlyrowena

Last, but certainly not least is Carly! I stumbled across her youtube channel around a month or so back and instantly fell in love with her videos. It's only recently that I began to read her blog, and the content here is brilliant. If you need fitness motivation this blog is the place to go! 



So there we go!
If you want, link your blog in the comments, I'd love to have a look!

Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Eve 
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much! This literally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasure! You have a really lovely blog! :)

      Delete