What products do I use on my hair?

July 30, 2014

Today I am going to be sharing four of my go-to hair products. These are fairly recent discoveries for me and have become regular use products. 

Let us have a look...





1. 'Girlz Only' dry shampoo - I only recently discovered this product after my batiste dry shampoo ran out and I, being the lazy queen who relies on this stuff to look some what decent was in desperate need of a new one. 
I was just about to pick up another batiste branded one when I noticed that the girlz only one was reasonably cheaper, I was also drawn to the fact that you could get it in different colours (batiste also offer this option) to suit your hair colour (mine is dark & deep brown). I didn't think I'd enjoy this product as much as I do! It does what it says on the tin and is in my opinion, of the same standard as batiste. 

2. 'Phytorelax' olio di argan nourishing mask & shampoo - This fabulous duo was gifted to me as I was desperate for a boost in life in my hair, when I received it my eyes immediately popped with excitement at the site of 'argan' for the reason I've heard so many people rave about how great argan oil is for your hair- they weren't lying! Immediately after first use I noticed just how soft and full of life my hair appeared. 
I have been using these for a few months now and really adore the condition they leave my hair in. Sadly my shampoo has come to it's end, so I'm definitely considering re-purchasing! I LOVE these products and would highly recommend them!

3. 'VO5 give me texture' tousled style spray - I absolutely love this product as it really does what it says on the tin- enhances your waves! 
I had been searching for a long while for a product that would do this without it having to be a salt spray type product and finally, I found one! VO5 have some amazing products (which smell pretty fabulous btw!) and this is no exception, a great product when you want to enhance your natural waves without having to fuss about and put too much effort into it! 

WHERE TO BUY THE MENTIONED PRODUCTS??

TESCO
AMAZON US & AMAZON US
SUPERDRUG

What are your favourite hair products?

Thank you for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ou cool one of the products i also use.. great blog!
    we nominate you for the Liebster award.. here are the rules and the questions. hav fun<3 http://prettylittlelunas.blogspot.ch/2014/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You've got a lovely blog! Thanks for the nomination- will give it a go! xx

    ReplyDelete