E is for Eggs

November 07, 2014

Hello people! Long time, no speak! I cannot believe I haven't posted since SUNDAY!! :O! I have been SO busy this week that time has been slipping away so quickly and I haven't given myself the opportunity to sit down and write a post! Many apologies!

Today we're going to chat about EGGS!! Yipeeeeeee! haha!


The facts:
  • Eggs are a very good source of protein
  •  The egg whites have rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals
  • Eggs have several nutrients that promote heart health
  • It's true that eggs are high in cholesterol, but they don't adversely affect blood cholesterol - eggs raise the 'good' cholesterol!
  • Eggs contain nutrients that can benefit your eye health
  • They do not risk your chance of heart disease and could reduce the risk of you having a stroke

Now today I'm going to be sharing a naughty (but not too naughty) recipe!

(Healthy) egg & chips - Who said I don't treat you?

This amazing looking recipe is available at: BBC Good Food

I'll give you an opportunity to drool over the picture before you make it for yourself:

If you don't like eggs, have the chips! hehe!

Thanks so much for reading!
Have a fabulous weekend!
 
Take care,
Eve xx
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments