Healthy Confessions - Fitness TAG (HAIA EVE F4F#21)

November 14, 2014

Haia everyone!

I am so happy to be posting a post finally! I really mean it when I say TGIF-  what an exhausting week I've had! 

Today I thought I'd do a fun little F4F post, so created a little tag! 

Let's get on with it...


1. What is your favourite healthy snack?
My favourite healthy snack is probably either a juicy pink lady apple or peanut butter (whole earth peanut butter) on the 'ryvita fruit crunch crispbread'. But really, peanut butter in general! Yummy!
2. What is your favourite healthy meal?
This is very difficult. I have to say it's between a lovely Mexican salad and a thick veggie bean burger. They are both divine. 
3. What is your favourite piece of gym equipment?
I like the cross trainer and the lat machine, but I really love using the fitness balls for abdominal work. 
4. Who is your "fitspiration" (fitness inspiration)?
Shakira!!!!!
5. What motivates you to stay healthy/fit?
I genuinely enjoy staying fit and keeping healthy, but music really gets me in the mood. I also consider the benefits of keeping fit to keep my motivation going.
6. What do you like to do on a 'chill'/'cheat' day?
Nothing. Watch tv all day and eat cake/chocolate/biscuits/sweets/pizza/ice cream (even though I allow myself to eat those things any day) I don't tend to have cheat days as far as food is concerned, I can't really deny myself of the pleasures in life, but I do love a good chill day.
7. What is your food guilty pleasure?
Pizza. It is irresistible. 
8. What is your favourite piece of fitness clothing and/or fitness brand?
I have some really nice yoga 'pants' (leggings) from Pink (Victoria's Secret), I have a great sports bra from M&S and love my Bloch shoes and Sketchers trainers. My favourite fitness brand is probably USA Pro- it has some amazing things for reasonable prices!
9. What is your current workout jam?
Dare (La La La), Dale Dale & Harden My Heart.
10. What's the most embarrassing thing that's happened to you while exercising?
I had a voice recording on my phone (me speaking about a topic I had to learn) and I decided I'd listen to it while I was on the bike, so I thought I'd plugged the headphones in, but realised after taking the earphones out that I'd been playing the recording out loud in the gym! haha! 


And there we go!
I TAG YOU! Give it a go!

Thanks for reading!
Have a lovely weekend!

Take care,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments