Oh life! #1

November 18, 2014


 Hi everyone,

I thought I'd start a new thing on my blog were I look back at pictures or memories in my life and pop them into a post to share with you. I think this will be great for you guys to see or learn a little about me and for me to be able to look back on.

The photos I've decided to share are ones from my holiday in Chester, 2011.  I cannot get over how young I look in these photos! haha! 
At this time I was obsessed with Kate & William and everything Royal Wedding related (I bought as many newspapers/magazines with them on the cover as I could!)

I have to say I love the dress I'm wearing in the 1st photo and the one I'm wearing in the 2nd. They were both two of my favourites!

I was already modelling for 'blog' photos back then (even though I didn't really know what 'blogging' was!)



Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments