The Fairy Tale TAG - Haia Eve

November 08, 2014


Hi everyone! 
So, I was reading the lovely Jessie (allthingsbeautiful) 's 'Fairy Tale Tag' the other day and really liked it, so I thought I'd give it a go myself! Enjoy! 

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?
Hmm... Like everyone (I assume) I have my good days and my bad days. On good days I think 'okay I look alright' and then on others I'm like 'oh no Eve! Today is not your day!' haha!
Sleeping Beauty - How many hours do you sleep at night?
I think I get around 7 or 8 on a week day and then about 10-11 on a Saturday! 
Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?
No, but that's because I don't really go out very often. I know it sounds sad, but I'm happy enough spending my night in watching detective shows with a cup of tea!
Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?
Yes! I really like to go out and about. I adore having a stroll through my town on a weekend day and like to spend time just sitting down on a bench or walking about to take in the beauty of the outside world. 
But I must admit I do love to be lazy too and stay inside watching tv in my pjs!
Red Riding Hood - Do you trust strangers easily?
Nope. I have to know someone well to be able to trust them. I think it takes some time to earn my trust. 
The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?
In big 
scenarios, no. I am quite sensible so can see through situations if they're not being portrayed accurately, but I do fall for jokes and wind ups quite easily!
Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Someone who is respectful of you and understands your feelings. The person also has to have a positive mind set. 
The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?
If I really love someone I would sacrifice all I could for them.
The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?
Someone scratching a blackboard. Ew!
Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?
No, not in the house. I have lots in my garden though!
Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
I have a cat called Honey, he's an absolute joy and full of love. I really love animals and would say I'm both a cat and dog person and not one or the other.
Bluebeard - What is your weak point?
I worry about how I portray myself. I really like to perform to my highest standard and sometimes this isn't possible. 
Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?
Currently it's to do my very best in school, to be a happy person, with positive people in my life. 
Peter Pan - What is your mental age?
It depends on the scenario. I think I'm quite mature for my age in the way that I approach behaviour and situations, but there's time's where I get excited like a little child: for example, snow and christmas...Eeeek!
The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?
Either my phone or my computer. They're both full of photos and music!
The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
I have best friends of different ages. I have one my age and then 'best friends' of an older age. I do a lot for them, because I know they'd do the same for me in most cases!
The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive?
I'm SO sensitive! I've cried in the past if I've done bad in a little test in school! I also sob like a baby watching tv shows like 'long lost families' and films like 'The Notebook'
Godfather Death - What qualities make a good parent?
A parent has to be caring and sometimes quite selfless!
The Worn-Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?
Truth being told, I haven't really been to many parties at all! 
The Emperor's New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothing?
Um yes! I really love fashion! I have a huge interest in unique designs like H! by Henry Holland and Yumi. I'm a huge sucker for a retro dress too!
The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave?
 I suppose so. Maybe not a year ago, but now, yes! I have gained a lot more self confidence which has led to me taking on challenges, taking risks and standing up for myself!

I tag everyone reading this! Give it a go!

Thanks for reading!

Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments