When it all gets a bit too much | cutting down on posts

November 10, 2014

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all well. 

I feel as if I could explode right now with the amount of work that I have to do. And this is why I'm writing this post, to be real with you lot. 

I don't get stressed, but I'm feeling extremely anxious about completing all my course work to the highest standard while also passing my mock exams in december. Sadly, it's become very unrealistic for me to post EVERY OTHER DAY this month and it wouldn't be fair on me to put that pressure on myself and wouldn't be fair to you to have to read rubbish content.

I'd prefer to write 2/3 posts a week that I've actually put effort into, rather than 5 that I've spent 5 minutes writing. 

I'm really hoping that in December I'll be doing BLOGmas (new post every day) which I'm really looking forward to.

I'm very sorry about this change, but I'm hoping to resume with my regular schedule as soon as is possible. 

Thanks for your constant support,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sorry to hear about the amount of work you have one but do whatever you need to do to be happy, good luck! :)

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for writing such a kind comment! I just want to make sure that my posts are of their best possible quality! Thanks again! :)

      Delete