JENNA LOUISE COLEMAN

November 01, 2014


HAPPY NOVEMBER EVERYONE! I hope it's brilliant for you all!

Today I wanted to talk about my latest style and hair crush: Jenna Louise Coleman, yes Clara from Dr Who.

First of all how nice is her nude outfit in the photo? It's so simple, but so effective. Her figure looks absolutely stunning in it. 

I love Jenna's style on the whole, I love the dresses she's sported as Clara, as they're very cute an feminine. 
I love that she always looks lovely without having to look over dressed.


Jenna dressed as Clara


Oh my goodness!! THE HAIR!! 


I adore Jenna's short locks. 
Her hair has been looking absolutely amazing recently. I just love the way it flows and looks so natural. It has seriously made me want to chop my hair!

So there we have it, my style and hair crush! Who's yours?

Thanks for reading!
Take care,

Eve xx


All photos are from google. I do not own photos used. 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree with you 100% on this! I love her style so much and I also have been considering cutting my hair to a similar length to hers - it just looks so cute. And I can't forget to mention how beautiful she is.

    nimblenote.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She just gets her style and hair SO right! I totally agree, she's SO pretty! Thanks for commenting Kathryn! :)

      Delete