QUOTE OF THE WEEK #4

November 22, 2014

Google images
 This quote was an eye opener for me, so I thought I'd better share it with my lovely blog readers.

I have to admit that recently I've been holding onto memories I've had with certain people saying to myself 'Oh I wish it could be like that again' or 'If I work hard on getting them back we could get back there' where really I need to accept that by doing this it's having a negative effect on my life. 
I need to just accept it for what it is, that person has moved on, or isn't feeling like hanging around with you at the moment and you just have to let it be. You're not doing yourself any good by trying hard to impress them and trying to "win" them back. 

If the person is supposed to stay in your life, then they will. You sometimes just need to be patient and stop worrying.

Not the happiest of quotes, sorry. 

I'm looking forward to posting more regularly soon! Sorry for my absence!

Have a lovely day,
Eve xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments