Me & My Music - Haia Eve

November 25, 2014

Today I thought it would be fun to just chat about music. Music is an amazing thing and plays a part in my everyday day to day life.
I've put together some questions to answer and here are my answers (keep in mind that my taste in music changes from time to time!)


1. Favourite singer?
Shakira
2. Favourite female singer(s)?
Shakira, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Kylie & Jessie J
3. Favourite male singer(s)?
Ed Sheeran, Jack Johnson, Al Lewis, Michael Buble & Tom Jones
4. Favourite girl band(s)?
The Saturdays, Girls Aloud & The Spice Girls (oh and Megan & Liz if they count as a band!)
5. Favourite boy band(s)?
Take That & McFly/McBusted
6. Favourite "happy" song?
Happy Now
7. A song that cheers you up?
Defying Gravity & La Bomba
8. A song you get ready to?
Thinking Out Loud
9. Songs that hit you in the heart?
Calon Lan, Antes de Las Seis, Colli Iaith & Let Me Go
10. Song that reminds me of childhood...
Any Dream will Do
11. Favourite Christmas song?
Fairytale of New York

There you go!

Thanks for reading!
Take care,
Eve xx


I AM VERY, VERY SORRY FOR MY LACK OF POSTS RECENTLY. I HAVE EXPLAINED THE SITUATION, BUT IT STILL MAKES ME SAD WHEN I SEE MY FOLLOWER COUNT GOING DOWN DUE TO THIS. 
I HOPE THAT YOU GUYS WILL CONTINUE TO ENJOY READING MY BLOG AS THAT'S TERRIBLY IMPORTANT TO ME!


You Might Also Like

0 comments