I TAUGHT MY FIRST FITNESS CLASS

January 30, 2016


Hi everyone!

I feel bad because I've got into a verrrrryyyyyy bad habit of posting only once a week...THIS WILL STOP! I have been crazy busy this past week preparing to start my job/life as a fitness/Zumba instructor. 

I received the exciting news on Monday that Friday the 29th (yesterday) I would be teaching my first ever Zumba class all by myself. OMG. The last week was spent practicing, planning, and listening to the same music over and over again. After a lot of preparation and nerves, I did it! I took my first class. It felt extraordinary. The energy, smiles and good vibes you feel in a Zumba class is amazing and it makes me feel so blessed that I get to teach such an epic fitness programme. Of course, the class wasn't perfect, but for a first run I think it went pretty well. 
You have to remember that practice makes perfect and the more experience you gain the better you do and the more confident you feel. Bring on many more classes! :) 

I really love having a job in the fitness industry as a gym instructor and Zumba instructor, it is very rewarding. I can't wait for all the experiences that are to come. 
Don't worry, I will be documenting so many experiences on Haia Eve for you lot to share with me (Plus, I have so many VERY exciting plans this year for Haia Eve....stay tuned!)

THANKS FOR READING! I will try my best to post tomorrow:))

You guys rock!! Thanks for everything!!

Lots of Love,

      



You Might Also Like

0 comments