Workout Wear Wish List. (Jan '16)

January 03, 2016

I have a serious fitness wear shopping problem. My wardrobe and drawers have been taken over by Zumba/gym clothing, leaving no space for "normal" clothing. That's my life for you - I just can't help myself. A new year leaves me drooling over lots of new fitness clothes to kick start my workout right, with fresh clothes for a fresh year of working out. I am a strong believer in if you think you look good, then you'll feel good too, but maybe I'm just making excuses for my shopping problem? 


I thought today I'd share some of the pieces that I have my eye on this January...




"Uptown Funk Bra Tank" - This is from the Zumba wear collection (a collection that I myself am very familiar with) and is a top I've been contemplating purchasing for a while, I feel it would not only be brilliant for Zumba class, but would be excellent for other fitness classes and for the gym too. 

Price - £23.58

"Nike Studio Ladies Trainers" - there's something so appealing about the colour purple for me, that's mainly why these sweeties are featured, but also because Nike and trainers are a fab combo.

Price - £39.00

M&S Sports Bra - I love Marks and Sparks' (Marks & Spencer) sports bra. They are incredibly comfy, have a great hold and are lovely quality.

Price - £25.00

"nike flex 2015" ladies running shoes - I don't know why, but I really want to follow the crowd and invest in a pair of black nikes (you know, the ones that look so good on Instagram). They look so good, but I'm not overly keen on the price tag...

Price - £54.99 [a tad on the pricey side]

F&F Active Neon hoodie - Tesco/F&F's active range is brilliant. I've tried a few pieces from their collection in the past and really want to get my hands on a few other pieces. I love how budget friendly the collection is.

Price - £18.00

Zumba Bundle - Here is another fantastic reason why I love Zumba wear. Not only are the items a work of art, good quality & super comfortable, but sometimes Zumba wear comes in bundles, meaning you can save a few bob. Here is a fabulous bundle - including leggings and a top.

Price - £25.50

USA Pro "Front Fastening" sports bra - Hello easy to put on sports bra... I love the concept of a zip up front, but have never tried on before...maybe that should be a goal for 2016; to try on a front zip up sports bra? Uhh...perhaps not. The colour is what draws me in the most - you lot should know by now how much I love vibrant colours. I've heard good things about USA Pro's sports bras, so may have to give them a whirl!

Price - £19.99 

USA Pro leggings - These beauties are from the 'join our movement' Little Mix campaign did with USA Pro. I love the design and colours; they look very pretty, but aren't too overwhelming, you know what I mean? I've loved all USA Pro leggings I've tried in the past, so am looking forward to trying more this year (hopefully!)

Price - £11.99

FitBit "Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Wristband" - I've heard so many people speaking about these and really want to give them a go! Sounds like a fab concept!

Price - £79.99

Karrimor Duma 2 running shoes - yes, more trainers! These are a lot more affordable than the Nike ones and honestly, I have a pair of Karrimor Duma 2s myself and I can't fault them. They are so comfortable - I just adore them. I love the colour of these ones too.

Price - £16.00

That's it for my Wish List - I may start doing these monthly as I loved putting this one together!

Thanks for reading! I'll see you back here on Wednesday or whenever you fancy calling back, you are always welcome! :) 


Lots of Love,

      


Announcement - my new posting schedule is Saturdays, Sundays & Wednesdays! YAY!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Oh my gosh - the purple Nike trainers are gorgeous! Thee's just something about Gym wear that is so tempting - especially when on sale!
    x

    Small&Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are beauties, aren't they? I know - I can't help myself when it comes to shopping for gym wear! hehe! xx

      Delete
  2. Awesome!workout wear, nice brands sharing and matching so nice thanks for sharing.Here I pasted related workout wear if you have time please check my related brands clothes bodybuilding clothing canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love fitness clothing! Thanks so much for commenting! :)

      Delete