P.I.I.T? Workout Of The Week (WOTW)

January 23, 2016



Welcome to WOTW (WORKOUT OF THE WEEK)! Every week I'll be sharing my favourite workout video/exercise video of the week. I know that for some of you finding the time to go to the gym/a fitness class is hard and through videos you can do the exercises from the comfort of your own home!

This week's FAVOURITE comes from one of my favourites, Casey or Blogilates! 

Here's her description of the video:
You've been through the Pilates with me. You've been through the HIIT with me. Now, I'm introducing to you for the first time, my new format - PIIT: Pilates Intense Interval Training! Using absolutely no equipment, I lead you through 7 moves that alternate between intense moves that will bring your heart rate up paired with Pilates inspired exercises designed to tone your muscles. 

Today's routine is focused on Booty lifting! Follow me through the first round of Booty Pop PIIT. It's 45 sec on and 15 sec off. If this is your only workout for the day, please repeat this video 4x through for a complete workout that is right under 30 min. 


I actually have just given this workout a go and it's a killer on those legs and your bum. The best thing about Casey's videos is that she makes them so motivating and positive. She is your workout buddy through the exercises and will keep you going! Give the workout a go: HERE - PIIT - BLOGILATES 

Lots of Love,

      

You Might Also Like

0 comments