My Favourite Ab Workout & Dear Carly Rowena...

January 09, 2016

Dear Carly,

Thank you so much for the kick up the backside when things get tough, for continuing to motivate and support your viewers/readers and for just being such a positive light. You were one of the first people to inspire me to get fitter and now I am so happy to be a fitness instructor and newly converted fitness/lifestyle blogger. You are fabulous!

Lots of Love, Eve x

_________________________________________________________________________

Guys! If you haven't heard of Carly then you may as well have been living under a rock. She's a British personal trainer and fitness/lifestyle blogger/youtuber and is amazing. If you are needing some extra motivation, look no further, Carly's got you covered!


Today I wanted to share with you my favourite AB workout at the moment. It's one of Carly's "One Song Workouts" - Watch It Here . The workout is the length of one song (whatever song you choose) and is hardcore. You can repeat it (or at least bearable) to do as a single workout (therefore I tend to repeat it), but when including it in my gym routine it can be quite a challenge! 

 It consists of: 

1. Walk Twist 15 reps.
2. Hillclimbers 40 reps.
3. Side Plank Twist 10 reps.
4. Laying Jacknife 10 reps.
5. Bicycle Crunch - 40 reps.
6. Laying Jacknife 10 reps.
7. Side Plank Twist 10 reps.
8. Elbow Crunch continue until the end of the song.

(all exercises are shown in her video!)

I love to have my laptop/phone in front of me and do the workout with Carly - It just gives you a little extra bit of motivation to watch her doing it too. 

So, what are you waiting for? Give it a go! And remember to check out Carly's blog: www.carlyrowena.com and her channel: Carly Rowena to get inspired to be a happier/healthier/fitter you! 

Thanks so much for reading!

I'll chat to you all tomorrow!

Lots of Love,

      


You Might Also Like

0 comments