A CRAZY DAY

May 27, 2014

Hello guys!

Today has been an absolutely mental day, therefore I decided it would be appropriate to share it with you lot.

First of all, we were headed to The Cort Theatre to get tickets for 'The Cripple of Inishmaan' (starring Daniel Radcliffe) when we got distracted by crowds of people surrounding television cameras, being nosey like me (when it comes to celebs) we had to investigate. They were shooting The Today Show in the area and Cher Lloyd had performed live in front of the crowd as it was her US album release date (sadly we missed the performance). Me and my brother happened to make a sneaky appearance on NBC though as the camera panned the crowd. 



           

We later made our way to the NBC merch store, which can I say is amazing!! I saw on a poster that the first 500 to purchase Cher's new album 'SORRY I'M LATE' would receive an exclusive wristband to meet the singer. I decided to jump on the chance, so I purchased the album AND GOT A WRISTBAND! 
I had to queue in a long line of fans upstairs to meet the singer before being lead in small groups down to the 'meet and greet' area. 







   

I was really lucky to be able to take a 'selfie' with Cher, speak to her and have her sign my CD.



Also, I stopped by Tiffany's...

My Outfit


Times Square

Top: here (The Bethany Mota collection)
Skirt: here (The Bethany Mota collection)
Boots: Dorothy Perkins

REALLY love this outfit- super duper comfortable and looks cute!

Eek what a lovely day & I am now looking forward to the play!

Thanks for reading lovelies!
Have a great day!

Take care,
Eve xx


TWEET ME: @haiaeve
Follow me on bloglovin': HaiaEve

Cher's website: cherlloyd.com 



You Might Also Like

0 comments