Being grateful

May 21, 2014

Haia people!

You've read the title and perhaps thought 'Advice? It's not Tuesday!' I am very much aware of that. Today I won't be offering advice, I will be just briefly reflecting on the topic.

I have, over these 5 months or so come to realise and appreciate just how lucky I am. I have some amazing, fantastic people in my life who, inspire me to have courage and to be a better person myself.
These people, I have a strong love for. They don't have to do what they do, but they do it. They take the time to make my life a little easier or perhaps a little happier. They inspire a great deal of happiness in me everyday and for that, I am terribly grateful.

I think sometimes we take for granted how lucky we are. I know not every part of our lives are perfect and there may be a lot you want to change, but we have to be grateful that we have opportunities to change some of these things, to develop things, to make things better.

I am so grateful for the people in my life that make me so happy. The people who have the ability to make me smile in hard times. The people who make time for me. The people who care about me.

I am also grateful for the opportunities that come my way and all the positive things that I've been offered

I believe, it's important that we're grateful and that we appreciate these things and these people.

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." ~ Oprah Winfrey

Source: Google images. Web: here




Slightly random, but important post today.
Just sharing what's on my mind.
Thanks for reading!!
Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments