H! in NYC

May 26, 2014

Hello people,

I write to you today from the comfort of my New York City hotel room. I landed in the big apple today (Monday) and the weather is absolutely boiling! 
I had traveled in jeans, a shirt and a thick cardigan but, decided I'd better change into more appropriate attire- and oh boy I'm glad I did- it was 85 degrees F! 

If you've been reading my blog for a fair bit of time, preferably my fashion/outfit posts, you will have noticed the recurring appearance of retro- style dresses. Truth being told I have a huge passion for the retro 50s/60s style. 
My passion blossomed last Summer. I was in Debenhams browsing the blue cross sale items and BAM there it was, my 'Kate Middleton dress'. 
The dress is by Henry Holland and is part of his H! collection at Debenhams. His designs in general are fantastic, I'd highly recommend having a browse H! Debenhams.com . 

This dress as I previously mentioned, I call, my 'Kate Middleton dress' mainly, because the fit is so nice and really flatters the figure. 


Taken in Aeropostale, Times Square


I paired the dress with my H&M pink retro sunglasses HERE (similar) & my eco sneakers. 


A massive thank you lovelies for 2,000 blog views!! 

Thank you guys so much for reading!
Have a fabulous week!

Take care,
Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments