HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

May 14, 2014

Hello everyone,

I am sorry that it's been a little while since my last post (I know I usually do around 3 a week) I've been busy.

I just wanted to make a quick post to say hello and to chat about the direction 'haia eve' is going in.

So my normal schedule is:

TTT- Advice post (Tuesday)
F4F- Fitness/Food/Health (Friday)
Review or fashion (Weekend) 

I have decided that I am going to continue keeping to these theme's, but won't be doing my Tuesday advice posts EVERY WEEK as I am always stuck for ideas. Instead, I will TRY and write a different post during the weeks that there isn't a Tuesday post up! 

Thanks everyone who has followed me on bloglovin' ! I am so grateful!

Follow my tweets: here

I hope that you're all having a fab week!

Speak Friday!

Take care,
Eve
xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments