F4F#4- Healthy eating: Spinach & Feta pie

May 02, 2014

Hello everyone,

Today's F4F isn't an exercise post. The reason for this is that I quite simply haven't had the time this week to work on a fitness post (plan, research, take the pictures & write it) So, I thought instead of skipping it I'd share a healthy recipe!

First and foremost, this meal in my opinion is pretty flipping delicious! One of my favourites in fact. It's so popular in my household that it's normally on the weekly menu. 

I am no chef. So I thought I'd share with you links to my top three recipes for this pie...

BBC food: Pie recipe
Jamie Oliver : Mail online recipes
BBC GoodFood : Pie recipe

Personally, I'd simplify some of these recipes. You don't have to add some of the things in the ingredient list. There's somethings that have been added to add a little more flavour or texture. 

If you follow the recipes (or any others you find) your pie should look something like this...




And the best thing about the recipe is that as you get more & more confident making it, the more you can play around with it. Adding whatever flavours you want. 


So there we go! Spinach & Feta pie! Enjoy it if you give it a go!

Thanks for reading!

Have a lovely weekend!

Take care,
Eve xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments