F4F#5- Hula Hooping!?!?

May 09, 2014

Hi everyone!

A very happy Friday to you all! TGIF!!

It's Fit4Friday!! I really wanted today's edition to include one of my personal favourite workouts because it has so many benefits!!

What is it I hear those of you who didn't read the title ask...yes, it's hula hooping! Yes- the thing you used to do when you were younger in the playground (or was it just me?).
 I don't think people are aware of how good hula hooping is, so I'm going to let you guys know...





THE BENEFITS

1. Hula hooping is great at helping you burn those unwanted calories away.

2. It is so good for your back and more specifically your spine as you are increasing the flexibility in that area. 

3. By hula hooping your doing your fitness level the world of good as you are practically moving all of your body. 

4. It is amazing at toning as you are engaging your core muscles in order to keep the hoop up. The best hoops for toning are the ones with weights built in (I am using a tiny children's one that makes the maraca sound when it moves!) 
I recommend: AMAZON but a children's hoop works too!



One of the things I really love about hooping is that it is a lot of fun & people of all ages can enjoy it. It's an exercise that you can do at home & to buy a children's hoop like mine is inexpensive! 


Thanks for reading!

HAPPY WEEKEND- have a lovely one!
Take care,
Eve
xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments