F4F#6- LIBERTE YOGURT!

May 16, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY LOVELY & WONDERFUL PEOPLE!

Today, I wanted to share one of my absolute favourite treats: Liberte yogurt. 

When I first tried liberte in my favourite flavour of lemon, it really reminded me of lemon cheesecake, just without the calories.
The consistency is thick without being over dense. 
The creamy taste along with the chosen base flavour is heaven in a tub. 

These yogurts are available in array of different flavours:

Natural- Per 100g: 56 calories, 0.1g fat & 3.2g sugar
Strawberry Fields- Per 100g: 82 calories, 0.1g fat, 11.1g sugar
Blueberry Harvest- Per 100g: 81 calories, 0.1g fat, 10.7g sugar
Lemon- Per 100g: 108 calories, 2.0g fat, 13.2g sugar
Honey- Per 100g: 90 calories, 0.1g fat, 12.9g sugar


These yogurts are an amazing little treat for me and are guilt-free compared to eating a slice of cheesecake (which by the way I love too!) 
NOTE: The yogurts don't taste CHEESY, the thickness and creaminess reminds me of a cheesecake.

My favourite way to have these yogurts are in the morning with a sprinkle of muesli on top to give me a burst of energy for the day ahead. 




Liberte yogurt is available in supermarkets. 


Thanks for reading!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Take care,
Eve xx

tweet me: HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments