F4F#15- The final push

August 01, 2014

Today I'm going to be sharing with you some quick daily exercises that you can do if you're wanting to tone up for your holiday. I'm also going to be sharing some little simple, but helpful tips to help you feel your best. 

I have to apologise in advance for not including any picture demonstrations of these exercises, my best advice to you would be to have a quick look on youtube.

I am also going to be sharing a video by Carly Rowena (I've mentioned her before- love her channel!) for each of these sections for you to have an expert tutorial too!

I'd advise before or after these exercises you attempt some core stability exercises as it's very important when it comes to gaining results!

Notice that I haven't supplied you with a certain number of sets and reps to take on, this is for you to figure out, it all depends on your ability! 




ABS
  • Plank / press up position- bring your knee into chest (walk twist)
  • Crunches 
  • Pulsed crunches 
  • Bicycle sit ups 
  • Hundreds (3/4 sit up - legs off the floor & pulse) 
  • Hula hoop

LEGS

  • Lunges 
  • Squats 
  • Burpies 
  • Advanced squat forward 
  • Star jumps 
  • Skipping

ARMS

  • Pressups 
  • Plank
  • Side Plank 
  • Bicep curl
  • Shoulder press


Carly's videos:
THINGS TO REMEMBER TO FEEL GOOD:


  1. You are YOU, it's pointless comparing yourself to someone else & wanting to be someone who you're not. Be the best version of YOU!
  2. Imperfections are beautiful- we all have things that we dislike about ourselves. It's time to embrace them and enhance those things you like about yourself
  3. Looking confident will make you look more attractive. 
  4. Enjoy! You don't want to look back at your life and regret not enjoying and making the most of what you had!
  5. You don't have to be a certain size to be beautiful as long as you're happy and comfortable in yourself that's what counts.
photo source

---

I cannot believe we've made it to the 15th edition of F4F! Thanks ever so much for supporting this series! I've had a brilliant time doing it! 
There's going to be a little break from F4F for a few weeks or so, but I'm pretty confident that it'll resume before long!

I hope that you'll all feel confident this summer, and that you'll embrace yourself for who you are!

Thanks for reading!
Have an amazing weekend!! :)

TAKE CARE,
Eve xx

Thank you to Carly who allowed me to feature her videos in todays post!

Follow me:




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely qoute and you have an awesome blog, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you too. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much! I had a quick look at your blog and I think it's lovely! I've followed you on bloglovin'!

      Delete