2-in-1 shampoo / conditioner

March 18, 2015

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE



Since having a hair cut at the beginning of this month, I have decided to take extra good care of my hair. I must admit, I do sometimes struggle with the balance between shampoo and conditioner - what's enough? what's not enough?

INTRODUCING... Dove 2 in 1 daily moisture shampoo & conditioner! It is my love! It has seriously saved me so much time and hassle when washing my hair!

The product does all (I feel) a shampoo and conditioner needs to do - leaves your hair feeling soft, clean and looking grease free. Did I mention soft? I can't stop touching my hair after use!

I do know that this product won't be up to everyone's standard. It is by no means high end. I just think it's blinking well good and an easy + effective way to wash your hair!

I would really recommend this product, I love it!

P.S it smells nice too!


Thanks for reading!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This sounds so lovely, Dove products always smell amazing!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE IT! I agree, this one smells lovely too! xx

      Delete