'Fame' - perfume review.

March 25, 2015

'BLACK FLUID'
 


 
RATINGS:
 
SMELL - 8/10
STRENGTH - 7/10
BOTTLE - 8/10
 
I blinking love this perfume.
 
Description [via the perfume shop] -
 
Lady Gaga Fame is the first ever black Eau de Parfum that sprays clear and becomes invisible once airborne.
The fragrance has a unique structure called the "push-pull technology," where the ingredients interact together to highlight different olfactive aspects of each note at the same time, without any hierarchy.
The scent is built around three main accords: dark, sensual and light.

Ever since it's release part of me has been very tempted by this perfume. It's packaging is very 'gaga' and the thought of a black perfume is very intriguing.

My mother bought herself this perfume a few months back in the smaller sized bottle and let me tell you, I was jealous. It smelt amazing. It's one of those perfumes where you can smell it on someone, without it being too in your face!
When she ran out of her bottle she went and bought herself the 100ml version (for a bargain may I add!), I was seriously tempted to buy one for myself, but I didn't need to. I received my lovely little (not that little - 100ml) fame perfume for my birthday - thanks Mam!
I am seriously in love with the scent.

 The fragrance evolves to a SENSUAL ACCORD of opulence, a fusion of dripping honey, saffron and apricot nectar.
A LIGHT ACCORD whispers magnificence. The rich floral layer of crushed tiger orchidea & jasmine sambac embody timeless beauty. (via boots.com)

I have received many compliments from people who have picked up on the scent. People have described it as a sweet/fruity scent, whereas others have described it as smelling warm.
I don't really know how to describe scents, but I do love it. I wear it whenever; day and night. I will say, it would probably make a great night perfume.

 
Sorry for my bad description! haha!
 
Thanks for reading!
Love, Eve
xx
 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a lovely present and I bet it smells fab :) I haven't tried this but it sounds great! xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a great prezzie- It smells really nice! It's a product I would recommend! Xxx

      Delete