A massive happy 1st birthday Haia Eve...

March 22, 2015

...& thanks for everything.

 
 
 When I created Haia Eve on Saturday the 22nd of March 2014, I had no idea of what joy it would bring to my life. I created this blog as part of my Duke of Edinburgh's award skill section, I thought to myself: I'll write a blog once a week for 3 months and I'll be done. 9 months after completing my skill section and here I am, still blogging.
 
It's really hard to describe what having this blog has done for me. I can't imagine not blogging. Haia Eve has given me a way to express my thoughts, feelings and creativity. Coming into it I decided I wanted to be completely anonymous, thus there was no photos of me, and at first I didn't even sign off as Eve. I did however, completely change my mind a few months later and decided 'what harm would being myself do?'.
 
Originally Haia Eve was titled 'Hub4teens' , that lasted for a few weeks as the title was too childish for my liking and had no individuality about it. After a lot of deliberation I changed the name to Haia Eve: Haia because that's how I greet people, like a hello and Eve well, because it's my name.
 
I love having my own space- A place where I can write what I want, when I want. Blogging has given me bundles of confidence, it has helped me in meeting new people online and offline.
When I started blogging I was in a different place in my life, my life was different. Blogging has come along on my journey to confidence and happiness.

I am yet to be completely public about my blog, but do think it is time to start "telling the world" of my blogging. I mean, it's something to be proud of!

I am so thankful for the ongoing support I receive, whether it be via the comments, my twitter, instagram etc. it means a heck of a lot! I am so thrilled to be nearing 300 bloglovin' followers, I never thought I'd be able to say that! Thank you, YOU reading this - you mean a lot!

I hope to continue to share my journey through life with you all.

google images
 

A massive happy birthday Haia Eve. Thanks for everything you have brought to my life; you make me feel like I am making a difference in some small way, I feel as if I'm adding something to this world. You have added something to my life and for that I am hugely grateful.
Thanks for all the friends you've helped me make and for all the lessons you've taught me.

This year has been wonderful. Here's to many, many more!
 
Love always,
Eve xx




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Congratulations on 1 year! Your blog has come such a long way since you first started and you should be very proud :) xxxx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jess and thanks for your constant support! Xxxx

      Delete