got a secret...

March 28, 2015

-A
 
logo - google images

Today I thought I'd do a post about a TV show that everyone is talking about: PLL or Pretty Little Liars.

The show started back in 2010 and Tuesday marked the end of the fifth season. Viewers have been left questioning: 'who exactly is A?' Theories after theories have been thought up since Tuesday's 'big A reveal', some are somewhat crazy, whereas others do spark possibility.

I've been watching PLL since around July 2014. Before beginning watching it, I had seen only one episode years before. I'd only ever heard of American's raving of it. Lately, it seems almost everyone I meet is either watching it, planning to watch it or isn't watching it but still want to know who A is.

The show is thrilling, gripping and perhaps addictive. You are always left with the unknown, there is always a reason to keep watching.

I have fallen behind on season 5, but luckily have had some free time today to catch up, so only have one episode left to view - The Big A Reveal! After that what do I do until June?

I do feel that Pretty Little Liars isn't just a TV drama-thriller. It teaches you many lessons. It teaches you about people and the complexity behind them and the depth of the decisions they make. It shows you that whoever you are life isn't going to be perfect, we all have flaws.

google
 
 
The storylines are gripping and the acting is fabulous!

Watching the show has kept me sane through all the work I've had to put up with and has give me 40 minutes to just relax and do some detective work (relaxing + detective work? Not sure they add up! haha). I thoroughly enjoy it and would recommend it - especially now as you can watch all 5 seasons and find out who A is! Plus - Ezra, Caleb and Toby are just beautiful!

Do you watch PLL? What do you think of the big A reveal?
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Love, Eve
xx
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments