March faves.

March 31, 2015

Things I've been loving this month.
 
 
 
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think this is my 1st favourites post of 2015 - oops! March has been a brilliant month for me personally; between my birthday, blog birthday and the all around effort I feel I've put into Haia Eve this month.
It has been a good month on my blog and I do hope that you are seeing that I have been trying harder to put good content out there.
 
Onto my favourites...
 
Dairy Milk - Hoppy Bunny. - You may be able to tell that there is only two squares left in the pack - this is heaven!
 
Soap & Glory - Orangeasm Super Tonic. - see my blog post review here! <- CLICK IT, Go on! :)
 
Rimmel London - Wake Me Up concealer. - I love using this concealer under my eyes. Review coming soon!
 
Simple - facial toner. - Recently been added to my skincare routine - Loving it! Review on the way!
 
Malteaster bunny. - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THESE!!
 
 
 
I do hope that you've all had a brilliant March and that your April will be great!
 
Thanks for reading!
Love, Eve
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments